Best 3 Ux software - November 2019
- Number of reviews
List of top 3 Ux software - November 2019
- Plenty of options for fast projects and assets sharing;
- Speed-up work instruments: auto masking, repeat grid, responsive size etc.;
- Voice prototyping and auto-animated features
Design already ahead of its time.
‣ The future of experience design.
Adobe XD reimagines the way designers create experiences with fast, intuitive tools that get you into your designs and get out of your way. Power up prototypes with voice. Automatically resize elements for different screens. Create amazing animations between artboards without timelines.
- Adobe Creative Cloud workflow: import from Photoshop and Illustrator, export to After Effects.
- Add-ons repository with many useful plugins;
- Integrate with Slack, Jira, and other collaboration apps
- There are only few layering effects
- Adobe XD does not support OS versions below Windows 10;
- On the layout grid there are no rulers to align objects.
- Auto rulers
- Presentation Mode
- Vector and raster graphics support
Design, prototype, and gather feedback all in one place with Figma.
Figma is the first interface design tool based in the browser, making it easier for teams to create software.
Stay in one tool for your design, prototyping and communication.
‣ Powerful editing tools
Fast and powerful, Figma has the tools you need to get your work done.
- Easy to learn
- Lots of handy tools
- Team Library
- The prototyping process could be better with videos or animations;
- No variety of image editing tools.
- Occasionally, some Items may stop displaying and app restart is required;
- Inttuitive tool
- Ready to use components
- Web & Desktop versions
Life's too short for bad software! Since 2008, our mission is to help rid the world of bad user interfaces.
Balsamiq Wireframes is a rapid low-fidelity UI wireframing tool that reproduces the experience of sketching on a notepad or whiteboard, but using a computer. It really forces you to focus on structure and content, avoiding lengthy discussions about colors and details that should
- Can integrate with a 3rd party tool like Jira
- Light and fast program
- A small number of formats to export
- Sometimes it doesn’t look as professional
- No font options