ThinkMobiles is one of most trusted companies conducting IT & software reviews since 2011. Our mission is to provide best reviews, analysis, user feedback and vendor profiles. Learn more about review process.
Virtual Reality companies in 2020
The world still perceives Virtual Reality as some Sci-Fi concept. However, it is already present on the market and numerous businesses have been working in this niche for years. There’s definitely no shortage to compile the list of top-rated virtual reality companies, and that’s what we aim to do here. We’ll categorize top virtual reality companies of 2019 by their main specialty as follows:
- Virtual Reality platforms. These companies focus on the development and distribution of software and include engines, tools, and SDKs to create virtual reality projects.
- Custom VR development companies, working directly with clients and bringing their ideas to life (outsourcing) and VR app development companies, with main focus on designing and building their own Virtual Reality apps of various types, and games.
- Industry-specific VR solutions. Similar to custom development companies, but targeting one or two market niches: real-estate, sports events, education etc.
For the briefest glimpse into the following content and sort of TL;DR, we’ve got a shortlist. The five best VR development companies in random order are VironIT, Next/Now, Groove Jones, HQSoftware, Notion Theory.
Miss your company? Contact us:
Miss your company? Contact us:
Now, let’s take a closer look at all 25.
Top Virtual Reality companies
VironIT is a software development company that uses a well-balanced set of technology skills to build incredible Virtual Reality experiences. VironIT VR development team focuses on custom solutions for a range of top Virtual Reality headsets and platforms, including HTC Vive, Windows Mixed Reality, etc. Check a VR app they developed in the video below.
They also offer state-of-the-art game development, using specific gaming engines like Unity and Unreal Engine. The company uses a wide experience to ensure that clients have the best technical solutions to solve their business challenges and deliver value for their organization.
Famous for their “digital experiences in physical places”, i.e. producing animations for exhibitions, fairs, tradeshows, festivals, etc. This experimental marketing agency, founded in 2011, is known for its high-quality work with touch surfaces, gesture and motion, VR and AR, projection mapping, etc. Their average charge per project is $25,000-$30,000.
Their client list is pretty impressive, with brands like NEC, Intel, LG, American Girl, Audi, and even US Federal Reserve System (!). Next/Now team is based in Chicago, USA and comprises designers, software engineers, VR storytellers, motion graphic artists and managers (24 total). Since 2011 the agency has built an extensive portfolio of fruitful VR projects, e.g. trade show, concert, sports, restaurant experiences.
Groove Jones is an award-winning creative and technology studio, recognized for the work they are doing for world-class brands. They do everything you need related to Virtual Reality: 360-videos and post-production, fully interactive VR experiences, Augmented Reality development, 3D design/CGI/animations, sound design and production, on-site installations, as well as strategic consulting.
Their work has appeared at large scale events like the Super Bowl, PGA Tournaments, NASCAR races, SXSW, CES, and Comic-Con. Among their major clients are Amazon, AT&T, Comcast, IBM, Samsung, Mastercard, McDonald’s, Nestle, Samsung, and Under Armour.
And besides being of the best VR development companies today, Groove Jones is also working in Augmented Reality development. Leveraging Apple ARKit, AR Object Toolkit, various AR headsets, they develop AR solutions, some of which they promise to be able to show soon. Be sure to check out the video reel below for a sample of their work:
A B2B content distribution platform for virtual reality products. Supporting the wide range (VR experiences, apps, games, 360-videos) and removing the hassle of configuring a product for various user devices. It means once you upload your application or game, Littlstar makes it work on Oculus Rift, Vive, Daydream, GearVR, PlayStationVR and Windows MixedReality sets. “Immersive content, anywhere”, truly a helpful service among multiple virtual reality companies, and clients like CNN, World of Tanks, Disney, NBC are the proof.
Based in Estonia and active since 2001, Mobi Lab is a design and development shop producing mobile, virtual reality and augmented reality solutions. With rates, competitive if compared to other companies in the US or UK, their prime focus is on creative design and user experience. Working in areas like smart cities, IoT, financial tech, logistics, media, they’ve landed projects with brands such as Skype, Microsoft, Samsung, etc. Mobi Lab’s key tool to build VR apps for HTC Vive, Hololens, Android and iOS is the Unity3D engine.
A software agency that can boast of working for Mercedes-Benz and other top-league brands, specializes in VR/AR development, artificial intelligence, and web development. Providing solutions for the healthcare industry, medicine, education, and e-commerce, they use tools like Unity, Unreal, Blender, Google VR SDK to create and design custom products.
The agency with offices in the US and Canada also operates in web & mobile applications development, design, quality assurance, and chatbot creation. They love Agile methodology for the working process, provide regular reports to customers, integrate testing at every stage of a project.
Master of Code is also a regular and active participant of all VR/AR-related events, ensuring to work with relevant and latest technologies only. Let’s look at one of their many projects in the portfolio.
Survios is a small studio in the USA focusing on VR game development. With the principle of “gaming as an art form” they create stunning experiences like Sprint Vector and Raw Data with a full-body play available on SteamVR. The team tries to make VR as human as possible, thus devising the “active VR” approach in their work. It implies six integral parts:
- Immersion – realistic physics, graphics, lighting, movement, haptics;
- Presence – wide field-of-view, high definition images, accurate tracking, etc. for non-virtual perception;
- Embodiment – a virtual avatar of a user, that aligns with a real body and reacts like it;
- Free movement – 360-degree mobility not bound by wires;
- Shared space – a digital space where everyone can interact with each other;
- Dynamic spectating – a possibility to view VR activities from outside, like in a theater.
Xtrematic Company produces unique VR-simulators that give extreme experience to everyone.
They are working on changing the minds of people and let them broaden their horizons by trying dangerous adventures in VR!
Xtrematic creates virtual reality simulators X-machine and X-bike and offers turnkey business solutions for creating VR arcade zones and VR parks. Their stereoscopic VR content is primarily connected with extreme sports and dangerous amusement rides. The company has created more than 30 stereoscopic VR-experiences and always keep developing their simulators and content!
East City Films is a production company dedicated to illuminating the world across traditional and immersive platforms. Since 2007 they created branded content, documentaries, television, music content and since 2015, virtual reality and 360° video with immersive studio VR City.
Whether it’s a documentary about human trafficking in Myanmar, a brand film for The Guardian, a concert film at Shepherd’s Bush Empire or a VR documentary about the UK’s indefinite detention system, the company strive to immerse audiences in stories which live long in the memory and transform emotions. Recent work, built-in Unity and funded by Creative XR, is a fully interactive VR documentary about the Aylesbury housing estate in South London.
Appentus Technologies is a leading mobile app and Web Development Company with branches in India, UK, the USA, and UAE. With a team of dedicated technology experts, creative designers and quality software developers, our company is renowned for meeting up with the needs of clients who desire top class products and services.
Creative Solutions provides high-quality virtual reality content for client companies who want to tell their story through immersive, tailor-made VR experiences. Virtual Reality has proven itself as an incredible marketing tool and Creative Solutions uses that potential of VR to help clients promote their products in the best possible way. Creative Solutions is the brains behind VR Live – your premium solution for live event marketing.
VR Vision is an XR (Extended Reality) company that provides immersive technology solutions for business. They provide a virtual reality, augmented reality, 3D 360 video, and web and mobile apps! The company creates custom platforms for immersive training using cutting edge virtual and augmented reality development.
TT PSC from Poland is present in the software market since 1991, working in the field of 25 years software development and integration, IoT, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality, product lifecycle management, etc. With over 200 experts under one roof (well, actually across several offices throughout Europe) the company provides a wide range of expertise.
Gramercy Tech is a custom software development agency, also delving into Virtual Reality experiences. They focus on VR content creation, design and development of immersive experiences, employing a team of numerous programmers, designers, and inventors.
Also, a long term partner for some of Fortune 500 companies, providing services in real estate software, gaming, AI, etc., and even interviewed by the Washington Post about multimedia and entertainment trends of today. One great VR project example could be a virtual bike race designed for LINC exhibitions offering 2-minute race competition for attendees.
Bringing custom apps for VR, AR, blockchain, AI, motion graphics, voice recognition, etc., Notion Theory from Washington, USA, works in the development and design of VR products.
Though, predominantly they work in mobile and web apps, in terms of Virtual Reality this team focuses on two categories of products: stationary VR and walkable VR. The first one is a really affordable solution working on Google Cardboard and average mobile phones. It mainly offers 360-videos that enable experiences similar to virtual ones. It is shareable through Facebook or YouTube, and thus quite popular among customers.
For walkable VR, with additional sensors and connected to a PC/laptop, Notion Theory builds apps designed for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift. In addition, they utilize hand controllers, sensors and various portable elements to allow more user control within virtual environments.
HQSoftware is a team of strong VR professionals who are eager to complement businesses with purpose-driven VR solutions. Such companies as HTC, Canon, Sega, Honda, BBC, Skoda have already partnered with the company to create apps for educational, marketing, production, and other purposes.
The company’s specialists utilize Unity, GearVRf SDK, Oculus SDK, headsets such as Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Google Cardboard and Daydream, PlayStation VR. See this VR application by HQSoftware created to show drivers how hard and dangerous drunk driving is. The application streams distorted visuals in real-time.
This software company from Ukraine has been around for 25 years already and completed about 700 projects of various scope. Currently, their main focus lies in virtual reality development, augmented reality development, mobile app, and cross-platform development, gaming, 3D modeling, and animation.
A team of 50 software engineers, designers and VR enthusiasts from Ukraine who focus on interactive application development, modeling, animation, and 360 videos. From the very idea to post-launch support – they’ve got everything one requires in regards to virtual reality apps, AR/MR apps, UX, 3D graphics and modeling, game creation, video production, and streaming, e-commerce software, etc.
Moreover, their own R&D lab is constantly researching new VR tools and VR hardware, develops VR/AR prototypes, arranges workshops. Among top customers, we can spot Samsung, Credit Agricole, Audi, Lexus, Philip Morris and more.
Merge is targeting mainly toys for children older than 10 years, and producing unique VR goggles for gaming. But the company also is creating fun and entertaining virtual reality apps for exploratory and educational purposes. “Miniverse”, a library in the form of a game for kids to learn about the universe, is one nice example. Or “Invasion” for Merge Cube. Overall, they offer VR apps, games, 360-videos, musical experiences, educational apps, and more.
US development agency To The Moon 3D Technologies makes it all-immersive events, installations, applications, and VR games. Their areas of expertise range from Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and traditional mobile app development, to 360-degree video production, projections, 3D mapping, VR content creation and “lenticular printing”.
These guys can build with tools like Unity engine and Unreal engine, resulting in 100% custom apps for Oculus Rift or Vive. One of many great examples is VR Dome – a huge installation to inspire the viewers at concerts, exhibitions or business presentations.
Skywell Software is a Ukrainian innovative software development company with core competence in Augmented and Virtual Reality software development. They provide AR/VR solutions for retail, healthcare, beauty, fashion, food and beverages, and other industries.
As a virtual reality development company, it provides clients with full-cycle services and technical support during all stages of the development process. The team is very flexible to the difference in order to meet its clients’ specific needs. The company develops VR solutions for various devices and engines such as Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Gear VR, Unity 3D, Unreal Engine.
For example, DinoAR app for educational purposes, which is primarily an AR app, but also has a VR mode for Google Cardboard and other headsets. There are lots of other undisclosed projects as well, for big clients like Mitsubishi, Kawasaki, Chocolapps, AG Design, Dentsu, Bappz.
Industry-specific VR companies
One of the best Virtual Reality companies providing immersive tours for the real estate industry. A fine example of a robust and niche application of VR technology in today’s market. Transforming three-dimensional models and images into VR experiences, so that realtors and agencies can show their clients top-notch animated views of houses. One can view ready products on Oculus Rift and HTC Vive, with full navigation throughout properties, animated as 360-videos.
Virtually Live works in the field of sports and sport events, creating virtual action for anyone to join. For better fan experience, the company offers people to live through real sports events in virtual reality. With Vive or Rift you can witness the action from various locations of your choice (like a director of TV broadcast). All fans of football games, motor races, baseball, et cetera can watch sports in new way.
As the final VR company in our shortlist, SpaceVR has 2D cameras on satellites constantly orbiting the Earth. That whole sentence really blows our minds! Think of it, 360-degree cameras actually mounted on satellites.
Their team consists of actual astronauts and ex-NASA employees, creating beautiful educational VR videos of our planet and space around. With a 1-year subscription ($35) or lifetime subscription of $99, you can enjoy 4K quality virtual reality content. Videos from the Overview 1 satellite, rocket launches, 360-timelapses, real-time feeds, while more interactive features are in the works.
As you might have noticed, VR has already the potential to enter various areas of our lives. Most likely, it is only going to strengthen, if more innovative products emerge. Tech giants like Apple, Facebook, Microsoft, Samsung are investing tons of money into VR research and development. And even smaller Virtual Reality companies and startups sometimes invent products that have no less of an impact. So let’s keep an eye on what’s going to happen next.
P.S. Anything substantial we’ve missed? Keep us posted in the comments section.
What is a Virtual Reality development company?
It is a company that develops a computer-generated experience that recreates the artificial environment of life situation and involves the user’s sensory experience including sight, touch, hearing and even smell. Usually, the team consists of VR developers, graphic designers, 3D artists, spatial sound experts, and engineers. VR development companies provide such services as VR game development, VR training simulation, VR tour production, and 3D model creation.
How does Virtual Reality development company work?
To create VR experience developers commonly use cross-platform game engines as:
- Unity 3D gives an opportunity to create VR games, interactive experiences and simulations in 2D and 3D. Unity offers scripting API in C# and supports following graphics APIs: Direct3D, OpenGL, OpenGL ES, WebGL and APIs on the video game consoles. Unity provides such specifications for VR games as mipmaps, texture compression, parallax and reflection mapping, dynamic shadows and full-screen effects. It supports such platforms as iOS, Android, Windows, Linux, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, Vuforia, Oculus Rift, Daydream and many more.
- Unreal Engine due to its extensive customizability and multiplatform possibilities is commonly used to develop high-quality games as stealth and fighting games, MMORPGs and RPGs. Unreal Engine provides coding in C++. It consists of sound, graphics and physics engines that actually drive the game. Supports the following platforms: Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, SteamOS, Magic Leap, Daydream and others.
To develop and implement a client’s project, a VR development company typically makes such steps:
- Establishing ideas and goals. The client and team of VR developers should have a clear idea of the purpose and task VR experience will perform. All the parameters should be written in technical documentation.
- Concept creation. At this stage should be approved visual design concept and graphics architecture in 3D space.
- Motion Prototype. The team tracks and programs all the possible user’s movements by using interaction tracking, heat maps, head and eyes tracking system.
- VR development. 3D designers and developers construct VR experience by creating an immersive environment, programming interactive elements and texturing the assets.
- Beta testing. Is the detection of bugs and uncertainties by performing constant testing of graphics, movements and technical capabilities.
- Improvement. It is a stage of fixing detected bugs.
- Release. Presenting the final version of VR experience to the clients for them to release it to the final users.
Another crucial issue during the VR development process is design methodology. The purpose is to create a conceptual framework that ensures the correct representation of the virtual world necessary for practical activities.
The cost and development period will depend on the complexity and specifications of the required VR experience. Thus:
- the simplest VR experience requires 3-5 weeks of development and will cost $3,000 – $9,000
- VR experience of middle complexity requires 4-6 months and costs $30,000 – $85,000
- complex VR experience requires at least 1 year and more and costs $90,000 – $150,000
As a rule, VR development companies charge a one-time fee per the whole project, while freelance VR developers charge per hour. For more details, see the paragraph below on pricing types.
Keep in mind that the development process and development period can differ depending on a chosen headset where VR experience will be performed. Consequently, if you prefer to develop VR experience for powerful PC using such headsets as HTC Vive or Oculus Rift it will take twice more time than to develop it for standalone headsets like Oculus Go or Lenovo Mirage Solo.
How much does the Virtual Reality development company charge?
The cost of development depends on complexity of future VR app:
- simple VR app or elementary VR game development will cost $3,000 – $9,000. For example, 360 Virtual tour costs rates starts – from $3,500; Architectural Visualization – from $4,000; 3D Runner from $5,000.
- VR for online stores will cost $10,000 – $30,000
- Cinema in VR will cost $10,000 – $35,000 for UI plus approximately $10,000 for backend development
- VR apps and games of middle complexity will cost $30,000 – $85,000
- VR Shooter cost rates start from $65,000 for one level and $30,000 for every next level
- complicated VR games development, as MMORPG (Massively multiplayer online role-playing game), will cost $90,000 – $150,000 (or even more)
It may depend on devices where VR experience will be performed:
- short and quite simple VR experiences for mobile headsets as Samsung Gear VR, Google Cardboard and Google Daydream will cost approximately $25,000 and more. For example, it could be 2D imagery in a 3D environment.
- medium-size and more complex VR experiences for the same headsets will cost approximately $75,000 – $100,000. For example, VR with a detailed scenario, character design, interactive elements, and spatial audio.
- complicated VR experiences for high-end headsets as Oculus Rift and HTC Vive will cost $150,000 – $200,000. It is mainly considered VR games.
Location of VR development company will also influence the cost rates:
- in the USA and Canada, it will cost $40-240 per hour
- in Western Europe – $40-180
- in Eastern Europe – $25-70
- in India – $5-70
How to choose a Virtual Reality development company?
Here are some criteria to consider that will help you to choose the appropriate Virtual Reality development company:
By VR development experience. Define the field of the company’s expertise, it may be: game production, model creation, VR tour production, training simulation, product demo or event presentation.
By portfolio. Every valuable VR development company has a portfolio on its website. Through it, you can find out the level of VR experience quality and the level of the company’s team expertise.
By pricing. Usually, the VR development company provides two types of pricing:
- Fixed price. It is a better option for a project with strict budgets and deadlines. With such pricing, you will definitely know the final cost of the project but you will be limited in change requests.
- Time & Material. It is a better option for the project with flexible timeframes. It will be easier to make changes but harder to control the costs using this pricing method.
By compatibility. When you are hiring a VR development company, you are hiring a technological partner. Get to know better your future colleague. Besides the level of delivered quality take into consideration the company’s values, the way they communicate, flexibility to changes and the way they treat their team.
By clients’ feedbacks and ratings. It is also good to check the feedbacks from former clients and contact them to get more information about cooperation with this particular VR development company.
By received awards. We recommend you to pay attention to the awards that the company won for VR development and project implementation. It is highly valuable if the company won or at least was nominated by:
- The VR Awards that organized by the center of recognition of the most prominent achievements in the Virtual reality industry. There are such nominations as VR Game of the Year, VR Experience of the Year, VR Film of the Year, Rising VR Company of the Year, Innovative VR Company of the Year and Awards for significant achievement in some particular industry (for example, in marketing, education, healthcare, architecture, and real estate)
- The Webby Awards organized by the International Academy of Digital Arts & Science has following nominations: VR Branded Interactive, Game or Real-time and VR Branded Cinematic or Pre-Rendered
- In 2016 Byron Bay International Film Festival also introduced two awards in Virtual Reality: BBFF Best Achievements in Virtual Reality 360-degree Experience (Interactive) and BBFF Best Achievements in Virtual Reality 360-degree Experience (Linear).
Industries where Virtual Reality development can be used?
Virtual reality is widely used in plenty of industries. Areas that already benefited from cooperation with Virtual Reality development companies are:
- Education – VR finds its implementation in schools and colleges. According to Internet2 (University Corporation of Advanced Internet Development) research, 18% of US colleges had already “fully deployed” VR in the studying process and 46% deployed it partially. For example, there is a VR application called Mission:Iss which transports students into the orbit on board of the International Space Station.
- Retail – VR is a great solution for online store owners who added model creation and showroom options to their official website. By watching it, buyers can discover types and shades of dress fabric, the shape of shoes, size of bags. For example, fashion retailer TopShop provided its buyers with a VR app where they had a chance to sit on the first row of a fashion show during London Fashion Week.
- Game industry – there are a huge amount of VR games such as Beat Sabet, Echo Combat, Moos, Blade, and Sorcery. One of the most impressive is Edge of Nowhere in which the user becomes a hero makes his way to rescue a missing expedition.
- Architecture – construction companies benefited from it because now they can construct a building and show it to the client in advance. There are such applications as Fuzor, Twin Motion, Prospect, Autodesk Live. For example, Autodesk Live gives the opportunity to construct the architecture model and step inside it through a virtual environment.
- Tourism – VR experiences allow travelers to plan their trips better and take a look at future destinations. The most amazing are: Google Earth VR, Everest VR, The Grand Canyon Experience and Destinations. For instance, in Everest VR user feels like a participant rather than a viewer because VR contains a lot of interactive mountain climbing elements.
- VR tour – is a great tool if you need to show the exhibition. For example, the British museum created a VR tour that transports viewers and shows them a historical exhibition of the Bronze Age.
- VR event – Recreation of the live events in order to share it with a wide audience and provide users with the feeling of actual presence. For instance, Virtually Live company recreated a Formula E race where the user had a chance to become a professional race driver.
- Professional training – companies are actively using VR to create a training simulation app in order to teach or to train their employees some specific skills. For instance, VR Star is a VR training that teaches how to use safely automation mechanism during the manufacturing process.
- Medicine – VR has a great impact on this industry as it already launched such projects as virtual robotic surgery, virtual reality diagnostics, anatomy models and realistic virtual environments. For example, EyeSim is an ophthalmic simulator where students can train and learn about ocular anatomy.
Difference between VR development company and freelancer?
Advantages of working with the freelance developer:
- Lower pricing. The price freelance developer charge is often lower than the price suggested by the VR development company. There is no need for an employer to cover taxes, health insurance, and supplies.
- Easy to find. According to the high demand, there are a lot of specialized platforms where you can find a developer.
- Expertise in a specific field.
- Flexible schedule. It is a great advantage if a client and a developer are located in different timezones.
Disadvantages of working with the freelance developer:
- Risks. The freelance developer usually works on a few projects simultaneously so you never know how much time he devotes exactly to your project. Another issue is that freelancers can say “Goodbye” at any moment.
- Lack of self-organization. There is a threat to break the project deadline.
- Low level of product’s end quality. Unfortunately, a lot of freelancers are concerned on their own profit and don’t pay much attention to the product’s end quality.
Advantages of working with full-cycle VR development company:
- Reliability. The development company is interested in a long-term relationship so they care about the reputation and delivery of high-quality services.
- Team of professionals. In case if you are working with a freelancer you have a narrow-focused specialist and in development company is gathered with a team of professionals with expertise in different fields.
- Smooth workflow. You have the opportunity to check the reports and control completed tasks. The team is responsible and open to answering any questions.
Disadvantages of working with full-cycle VR development company:
- Higher pricing. The cost rates of provided services by the VR development company is definitely higher than freelancer cost rates.
In conclusion, we can say that cooperation with a freelancer is cheaper and better for a short-term project. Usually, a freelancer is a narrow-focused specialist and if he lacks some expertise you will be enforced to find another freelancer or to hire one more. And you also need to keep in mind that freelancer is less predictable, so as a result, he can break the deadline of the project.
On the other hand, cooperation with the VR development company is more expensive but in the end, you will receive high-quality service. A company will provide you with a team of professionals with expertise in different fields so you will build a reliable and long-term relationship.
Cost rates for freelance VR developers:
- Junior developer will charge $30 – $50+ per hour. Such developers have a basic level in VR development that includes programming on C, C#, C++ for Unity 3D or Unreal Engine and fundamentals in video and photo editing.
- A middle developer will charge $50 – $100+ per hour. These developers have a higher level of expertise in VR development and specialize in video games, mobile VR and 360° video production.
- A senior developer will charge $75 – $150+ per hour. They are high professionals in VR development and also have expertise in film production, design, and animation.
How long does it take to create a VR experience?
It depends on the complexity of the required VR experience:
- the simplest VR experience will require 3-5 weeks for development. In this category can be elementary games.
- VR experience of middle complexity requires 4-6 months. It could be a VR model creation, product demo or development of more complicated VR games.
- complex VR experience requires at least 1 year and more for development. For example, MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game)
What are Virtual Reality trends in 2019?
VR usage in marketing. Brands actively use virtual experiences in their marketing campaigns. With such marketing tool companies gain more consumers’ interest and involvement.
New trend to use VR experience in the company’s staff training. Last year Walmart implemented this VR technology into its working process and now we are expecting to hear about its results. Nevertheless, we understand the efficiency of VR training as they simulate a realistic environment to learn and practice new skills.
Combination of VR and AI. It is predicted that the virtual environment and its inhabitants will become more intelligent. We can explain it by the increase of voice control stemming from AI and a decrease of icon support which provides bigger immersion. Gamers who experience VR will compete with smarter opponents who will gain faster reactions thanks to AI and adapt easier to different play styles.
Cost vs Value. Oculus, Samsung, HTC companies are actively searching for the way to decrease the cost of their headsets to bring VR technology to every living room.
Content that has longevity. It is preferred that the content keep the user to come back for multiple usages of VR experience.
The strange idea wins the race. Virtual reality has unlimited opportunities that developers can create the more unusual and as a result more attractive VR experiences.
What is the difference between VR & AR?
Virtual reality shows virtual objects inside the virtual, digital environment while Augmented reality shows virtual objects in the real, physical environment.
With the help of Virtual reality experience, user can totally immerse into the artificial world. Using such headsets as Oculus Rift or Google Cardboard users can be transported into the imaginary world for example, in a spaceship.
In Augmented reality, users see and interact with the digital elements which were added to the real world. Normally it’s enough to use the camera on the smartphone. The most famous examples of Augmented reality are the Pokemon Go game and Snapchat lenses.
To list your company in this article, contact us via email: email@example.com .